BAIL MOBILITE rue Pavee Le Maraisrue Pavée 75004 Paris
Type : Apartment
Size : 65m² (700 Sq Ft)
N° of people suggested :
Destination commerciale : Bail Mobilite
Matricule licence mairie de Paris : Bail Mobilite
When can I use a mobility lease?
A mobility lease may be used between a host and a guest for the rental of a furnished unit (primary or secondary residence), providing all the following conditions are met:
- The accommodation is rented for a period of between 1 and 10 months
The mobility lease is used for a minimum duration of 1 month, and maximum of 10 months. It is possible to change the duration of the lease once by amending the lease. Then, the total duration of the extended lease cannot exceed 10 months.
The mobility lease cannot be renewed. This means that once it is over, it is not possible to extend the duration of the mobility lease, nor to start a new lease with the same tenant.
If the same tenant wishes to stay in the furnished unit at the end of the mobility lease, the new lease will necessarily be a “classic” furnished rental lease.
- The tenant must be in need of long term accommodations for certain reasons
Effective on the date of the lease, the tenant must be in one of the following situations:
- Professional training
- Graduate studies
- Apprenticeship contract
- Voluntary engagement as part of a civic service
- Job transfer
- Temporary assignment / relocation in the context of his professional activity
In the context of a mobility lease, the tenant will make the accommodation his residence. It’s important to note: a mobility lease is not intended to accommodate tourists.
This gorgeous apartment is located on the right side of the river bank, in the 4th Borough Council of Paris, the historic Marais, only a few meters from the rue des Rosiers and the City Hall, in a lively neighbourhood district, close to all shops and amenities. This apartment is less than 100 metres-walk from the "Saint-Paul" underground / metro station. In less than a 5-minute walk, one can admire the Place des Vosges, and within a 15-minute walk, from the island of St-Louis Island, one can see the Notre Dame and the Bastille.
The owner is a contemporary art lover. Some works may hurt the sensibility of young ones.
This large 65m2, one bedroom apartment is very quiet and is arranged as follows:
On the second floor (third floor US) there is a lift:
Small, however fully furnished kitchen.
A lounge with dining area comprising a large table for up to 8 people.
One can also relax watching TV on the big screen "home theatre system".
A large sofa with sleeping facility (180x200) for 2 adults.
A master bedroom with a double bed (160X200) and bathroom.
1 separate toilet.
The rue des Rosiers is the main street of this neighborhood district, but there is also rue Rambuteau. where Parisians do their shopping: grocery shops, butchers, fish market, wine merchants, greengrocers, and renowned bakery shops, such as "La Huré" or "Pain de sucre "and even the french master chocolatier François Pralus, inventor of "La Praluline"(praline based brioche that is eaten at breakfast).
Further information regarding the neighbourhood district and its suggested activities can be found on the left hand column of RentParis.
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Full kitchen
- Iron and ironing table
- Oven (electric / gas)
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Washing machine
- Household linens (sheets, bath towels)
- Double bed, 180X190
- Stove top, 3 burners and more
- Fridge / Freezer
- Full bathroom (sink, tub / shower, WC / bidet)
- Family room
- Table, +4 chairs
- Cable TV : France & International
- Plates, bowls, glasses, and kitchen utensils
The booking will be fully confirmed after payment by VISA ou MasterCard card of 10% of the total cost of the stay which represents RentParis' commission.
Payment of the balance should be made on arrival at the apartment by bank card: VISA or MasterCard
Read the terms and conditions
Things to do
- 700 m Place de la bastille
- 800 m Centre Georges-Pompidou
- 900 m Notre Dame De Paris
- 1.2 km Place de la république
- 1.4 km Les Halles
- 1.6 km Le Panthéon
- 1.7 km Le canal Saint-Martin
- 1.8 km Gare de Lyon
- 1.9 km Musée du Louvre
- 2.0 km Eglise Saint Germain des Prés
- 2.1 km Jardin du Luxembourg
- 2.2 km Gare de l'est
- 2.6 km Musée d'Orsay
- 2.7 km Gare du nord
- 2.7 km Place de la nation
- 2.7 km Opéra Garnier
- 3.0 km Parc des Buttes Chaumont
- 3.0 km Cimetière du Père Lachaise
- 3.0 km Bercy
- 3.1 km Place de la Concorde
- 3.3 km Tour montparnasse
- 3.3 km La Butte-aux-Cailles
- 3.6 km Le Sacré Coeur
- 4.0 km Le musée Pasteur
- 4.6 km Parc de la villette
- 4.7 km Gare Montparnasse
- 4.9 km Tour Eiffel
- 5.2 km L'Arc de Triomphe
- 6.0 km Parc des expositions
- 6.2 km Palais des Congrès
- 8.1 km Parc des princes
- 8.2 km Stade Roland Garros
- 9.5 km Arche de la défense
- 14 km Aéroport d'Orly