Apartments nearby :
- 125€ Le Marais Le Carreau du Temple
- 90€ Faubourg Porte Saint Denis
- 67€ BAIL MOBILITE Quai de Jemmapes
- 65€ BAIL MOBILITE rue Raymond Losserand
- 50€ BAIL MOBILITE Le Marais Beaubourg Arts-et-Metiers
- 325€ Pantheon Jardin du Luxembourg
- 120€ République Enfants-Rouge
- 135€ Belleville Parc des Buttes-Chaumont
- 95€ BAIL MOBILITE rue Pavee Le Marais
Pasteur museum is open to the public in 1935 in the Pasteur Institute at 25, rue du Docteur Roux in the 15th arrondissement of Paris. The museum has its origins in a family donation in the Thirties. Professor Louis Pasteur Vallery-Radot, grand-son of the scientist, anxious to perpetuate the spirit of the place by restoring the apartment to its original layout, donated to the Pasteur Institute in all furniture and objects that belonged to his great -Parents.
The apartments of Mr. and Mrs. Louis Pasteur have been remarkably preserved and offer a perfect historical record of the Parisian bourgeois home at the end of the nineteenth century.