Important Notice :
To make sure the lessor meets the lessee at the apartment, the lessor needs to know the expected arrival time of the lessee in Paris. Accordingly, as the lessee arrives at the airport or train station in PARIS on the agreed check-in date, he/she must call +33 (0) 667 035 471 or 06 67 03 54 71 or +33 6 67 03 54 71 (depending on your phone company).
Check-in before noon is possible only on a case-by-case basis on the arrival day to Paris with a surplus of 30 €.
Check-in : from noon to 8:00 pm, at no extra cost.
Check-in : from 8:00 pm to midnight, +50.00 €
Check-in past midnight : +70.00 €
Apartment check-out : before noon. Extended check-out is available at 15 € per hour over the regular check-out time.
General Sales Terms Lease :
The terms and conditions of this furnished apartment lease are only applicable in the French territory, where the apartments are located. Any disputes arising between the lessee and the apartment owner must be submitted to the jurisdiction of the French Courts. For this purpose, RENT PARIS SL is exclusively considered an intermediary service.
The accommodation is a dwelling place. It is an apartment or a house and in general any place where one or more people can stay, especially to rest, sleep, eat and live in a private manner. For details on the accommodations offered, the future lessee must exclusively refer to the site http://www.RentParis.com, where he/she will find all necessary information including descriptions, photos, videos, availability, and discounts.
Apartment rental :
This is a paid service offered by professional apartment owners. This service consists in the customer (lessee) reserving and enjoying an apartment for a period ranging from a few nights to several months via the website http://www.RentParis.com. RentParis.com connects professional lessors of touristic accommodations having an operating license granted by the mayor of Paris, with individuals, tourists, and business people visiting Paris and looking for furnished accommodations.
Reservations and Payment :
The lessee shall be deemed the person completing the online rental form on the site http://www.RentParis.com.
Reservations via phone, fax, e-mail or mail are not accepted. To confirm the lease, the lessee must pay a 25% deposit of the rent, this being the service agent commission of RENT PARIS SL. The lessee, whose reservation has been confirmed by the 25% payment, will pay the remaining 75% upon arrival at the apartment.
Means of payment accepted upon check-in in Paris are :
1) Bank Transfer: at least 30 days prior to arrival.
2) VISA, MASTERCARD, or American Express through the PayPal account of the lessor.
3) VISA or MASTERCARD via www.RentParis.com
4) Cash in Euros only.
Important note :
Upon check-in, the lessee must fill out a form authorizing the lessor to charge his/her VISA, MASTERCARD, or American Express card for a maximum of 500 Euros in case of damage. If, during the stay, the lessee causes any damage, the repair or the actual costs must be borne by the lessee upon presentation of the corresponding invoice by the lessor.
Cancellation policy :
Once you have chosen the apartment, completed the online contract, and paid the 25% reservation deposit by credit card, the apartment is considered reserved. You will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail at the e-mail address indicated in the reservation form. If, for any reason, you decide to cancel the reservation, the 25% paid directly to RENT PARIS SL (www.RentParis.com ) will NOT be refunded.
The main obligations of the lessee include :
- Paying the rent
- quietly using the accommodation according to its intended destination under the lease contract
- not pursuing any business.
- assuming liability for any damage and loss occurring during the contract period in the premises of which he/she has exclusive use, unless he/she proves that these were caused by force majeure, by fault of the lessor, or through the acts of an uninvited third party
- taking out travel insurance against the risks and damages he/she may be liable for as a lessee
- allowing in the leased premises the performance of any improvement work of the common or private areas of the building, and any extraordinary and ordinary maintenance work of the leased premises
- not altering the premises and equipment leased without the written consent of the lessor; failure to comply with this provision will entitle the lessor to expel the lessee, demand the restoration of the premises to their original condition or the maintenance of said alterations at his benefit without any compensation whatsoever to the lessee for any cost incurred. Notwithstanding the above, the lessor shall be entitled to demand at the lessee's expense the immediate surrender of the leased premises should said alterations prevent the proper equipment operation or risk the security of the premises.
- not transferring the lease contract or subletting the premises
- complying, where applicable, with the condominium rules and regulations within the building
- not smoking in the apartment.
The main obligations of the lessor include :
- Providing the lessee with an accommodation in good working and maintenance order as well as
- all equipment under the contract in good working order
- maintaining the premises in a condition suitable for use under the contract and perform any repairs other than leasehold improvements required to maintain their good condition and the normal maintenance of the leased premises
- issuing receipts to the lessee at no cost
- ensuring the lessee's quiet enjoyment of the accommodation
- providing the lessee with an accommodation meeting the roominess and comfort standards.
RENT PARIS SL