BAIL MOBILITE Le Marais Rue Rambuteau Beaubourg Pecquayrue Pecquay, 75004 Paris
Type : Apartment
Size : 50m² (538 Sq Ft)
N° of people suggested :
Destination commerciale : Bail Mobilite
Matricule licence mairie de Paris : Bail Mobilite
When can I use a mobility lease?
A mobility lease may be used between a host and a guest for the rental of a furnished unit (primary or secondary residence), providing all the following conditions are met:
- The accommodation is rented for a period of between 1 and 10 months
The mobility lease is used for a minimum duration of 1 month, and maximum of 10 months. It is possible to change the duration of the lease once by amending the lease. Then, the total duration of the extended lease cannot exceed 10 months.
The mobility lease cannot be renewed. This means that once it is over, it is not possible to extend the duration of the mobility lease, nor to start a new lease with the same tenant.
If the same tenant wishes to stay in the furnished unit at the end of the mobility lease, the new lease will necessarily be a “classic” furnished rental lease.
- The tenant must be in need of long term accommodations for certain reasons
Effective on the date of the lease, the tenant must be in one of the following situations:
- Professional training
- Graduate studies
- Apprenticeship contract
- Voluntary engagement as part of a civic service
- Job transfer
- Temporary assignment / relocation in the context of his professional activity
In the context of a mobility lease, the tenant will make the accommodation his residence. It’s important to note: a mobility lease is not intended to accommodate tourists.
This apartment is on the right bank, in the Marais Beaubourg, 4th arrondissement of Paris, a few metres from the Rambuteau and Hôtel de Ville Metro stations. It is in the very heart of the Marais, between Rue Rambuteau and Rue des Archives.
Notre Dame de Paris is within 10 minutes walk.
The apartment is arranged as follows:
On the second floor (third floor US) of a building over an inner courtyard in a quiet street. You enter the apartment directly into the main room with extremely well equipped, open plan, fitted kitchen, table and chairs in the kitchen area and a very comfortable sofa bed (140x190) for everyday use in the seating area. The bedroom has a double bed (160x190) and a mezzanine with a 140x190 bed. The bathroom has a bath, two basins and a WC.
Rue Rambuteau is the main street in this quartier.
More information on the life of the quartier and things to do recommended by RentParis in the column on the left.
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Full kitchen
- Iron and ironing table
- Oven (electric / gas)
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Washing machine
- CD - DVD - BluRay player
- Household linens (sheets, bath towels)
- Standard double bed, 140X190
- Double bed, 160X190
- Stove top, 3 burners and more
- Radio alarm clock
- Fridge / Freezer
- Answering machine
- Full bathroom (sink, tub / shower, WC / bidet)
- No lift/elevator
- Table with 3-4 chairs
- Unlimited calls to French landlines and mobile phones
- Unlimited calls to USA / Canada
- Cable TV : France & International
- Plates, bowls, glasses, and kitchen utensils
The booking will be fully confirmed after payment by VISA ou MasterCard card of 10% of the total cost of the stay which represents RentParis' commission.
Payment of the balance should be made on arrival at the apartment by bank card: VISA or MasterCard
Read the terms and conditions
Things to do
- 200 m Centre Georges-Pompidou
- 900 m Notre Dame De Paris
- 900 m Les Halles
- 1.0 km Place de la république
- 1.2 km Place de la bastille
- 1.5 km Musée du Louvre
- 1.5 km Le canal Saint-Martin
- 1.7 km Le Panthéon
- 1.8 km Eglise Saint Germain des Prés
- 1.8 km Gare de l'est
- 2.0 km Jardin du Luxembourg
- 2.1 km Musée d'Orsay
- 2.2 km Opéra Garnier
- 2.3 km Gare du nord
- 2.3 km Gare de Lyon
- 2.6 km Place de la Concorde
- 2.9 km Parc des Buttes Chaumont
- 3.1 km Le Sacré Coeur
- 3.2 km Tour montparnasse
- 3.2 km Place de la nation
- 3.2 km Cimetière du Père Lachaise
- 3.6 km Bercy
- 3.6 km La Butte-aux-Cailles
- 3.8 km Le musée Pasteur
- 4.5 km Tour Eiffel
- 4.5 km Parc de la villette
- 4.6 km Gare Montparnasse
- 4.7 km L'Arc de Triomphe
- 5.7 km Palais des Congrès
- 5.8 km Parc des expositions
- 7.8 km Parc des princes
- 7.9 km Stade Roland Garros
- 9.0 km Arche de la défense
- 15 km Aéroport d'Orly